Sunday, April 23, 2006

Goldfish VISA!


Well here it is another goldfish related advert!
It actually looks really cool but I think I could do without the 21.9% interest rate.

But if they COULD charge what would Sid and the gang buy with a $5,000.00 limit? How about 24 hours of live "exotic" fish dancers for Sid?

Or maybe real diamonds to give the bottom of the tank a real nice look.

Either way, the card goes but who knows, maybe they'll use the internet while I'm gone and buy that gellin-like-magellin 200 gallon fish tank they saw on Amazon.

On second thought, better unplug the internet before I go to bed tonight otherwise it's going to be fish taco's if I see a bunch of PetsMarts boxes when I come back from vacation! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,You don't have to worry about overcrowding your goldfish.Follow this link:http://goldfish.freehosting.net/whats_new_1.html That link has helped me alot.I loved your goldfish photos.-Thanks.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory